Wyndham Rewards - Worst customer care ever

2.1
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I stayed at Wyndham for a long time. Back home they treated me reasonably well and the rewards program promised benefits.

I regret to inform you all that you are nothing but sheep with wallets. They don't care if your a diamond status or a homeless person. They probably spit on homeless people. They will not honor their word on bookings and if your real lucky they will offer you a little closet to sleep in for the night.

I had a premier suite booked through both Wyndham and the front desk at Ramada. They filled their occupancy to max apparently by magic because the whole parking lot was empty but my suite was not the for me. They made no attempt to offer assistance until I was specifically pit in touch with a customer care agent and then there was no comp on a future room or a discount on my *** closet I slept in. Just a sorry sir.

Nothing can be done. You should just accept your fancy closet space. Sorry we couldn't leave you completely homeless for the night but we figured that might actually get us in trouble.

I'm not *** done with you by a long shot boys. You pissed off the wrong guy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wyndham Rewards Room Booking.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 2 days ago.

Wyndham Rewards - COMPANY DID NOT ENFORCE FRANCHISE LAW. UNSAFE PRACTICE

3.8
Ease of Use
Turnaround Time

WHYNDHAM REWARDS BOOKED ME THRU THERE REWARDS PROGRAM USING MY MEMBERSHIP POINTS TO COVER THE COAST OF THE RESERVATION. IF A WYNDHAM REWARDS GUEST IS SUBJECT TO UNFAIR OR NEGLIGENT TREAMENT WILE ON A WYNDHAM BRAND HOTEL,IT SHOULD BE THE RESPONSABILITY OF THE FRANCHISER TO INSURE THE PROPERTY RESERVED IS OF ETHICAL PAR VIA INSURANCE AND PROPER MEASURES OF EQUAL CIVIL TREATMENT PER EACH PERON ON PROPERTY.

WYNDHAM HOTEL GROUP FAILED TO ENFORCE THE RULES OF SECURITY SECTION TO CONTRACT LEAVING GUEST TO UNINSURED INJURIES DIRECTLY FAULT OF THE FACILITY. NO SAFTY PRACTICE TO WEATHER WITH INJURIES , SECURITY CAMERAS NOT WORKING, DENIED THE FILING OF REPORT AT TIME OF ACCIDENT, NEGLIGENT HANDLEING OF DOCUMENTS OF SUBMISSION TO A CLIAM, AND BLAME SHIFFTING WITH TAIL TUCKED IN RUNNING MOTION. I WAS TOLD TO CONTACT THE HOTEL FRANCHISEE TO RECOVER $32000 IN TOTAL LOSS. THE HOTEL POINTED TO WYNDHAM HOTEL GROUP WHO BLAIMED THE INSURANCE COMPANY WHO DIDNT COVER THE PROPERTY THRU OWNERS WHO DIDNT OWN THE PROPERTY.

NONE OF THIS SHOULD EVER BE THE GUESTS PROBLEM NORE SHOULD A PERSON BE BACKWARDS OVER $30K WILE A GUEST OF WYNDHAM REWARDS THRU THERE RESERVATION SERVICE BOOKING ME THERE. NOW THEY ALL CLAIM NO ONE OWNS THE HOTELAND GAVE ME PAYMENT OF $5000 TO BEGIN PAYING MEDICAL,THEN CLOSED DOWN THE BUISNESS AND COMPANY THTA OWNED IT WITH NO WAY TO RECOVER THE LOSS THIS IS THE WORST EVER MAN PAUL L GUIDRY

LAFAYETTELA1978@GMAIL.COM

Product or Service Mentioned: Wyndham Hotel Group Manager.

Reason of review: MISTREATED AND MISDIRECTED.

Monetary Loss: $32000.

Preferred solution: REFUND MONEY SPENT ON THIS CLAIM ONLY, BALANCE $11,000 IS ALL I ASK.

I liked: Over all good service to guest.

I didn't like: Forgot about me once a claim was in order.

• Hospitality
  • E reviews
  • Wingate Inn International
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 21.

Wyndham Rewards - Terrible customer service

July 14th attempted to check in to Ramada Inn in

Williams, az. Had booked thru Wyndham rewards.

Ramada had no record of booking. They said I had

to call Wyndham to resolve. Called Wyndham twice

and both times booking was confirmed. The first

call ended when the gal said I had to talk to another

dept. After waiting, and waiting got angry and hung

up. Decided to call back. Second guy I talked to found

the booking but said I had to go back and talk to

Ramada myself. At that point was angry and confused

and decided to just go back home. Have since cashed

out my Wyndham points, close my account and paying

off Wyndham Barclay credit card. It has been two

weeks and have heard from no-one at either Wyndham. Have had several e-mails but each one simply passing the ball down the line.

Have opened account with Choice rewards as they

offer same thing Wyndham does. If you have bad experience with Wyndham, don't expect anyone there to care.

RICHARD HARRELL

Product or Service Mentioned: Wyndham Rewards Ramada Room Booking.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 28.

Resolved: Wyndham Rewards - LOST RESERVATION

Resolved
2.7

Update by user Aug 18

Wyndham offered free night. Accepted and now all is well.

Original review posted by user Jul 19

ON JULY 14TH WENT TO RAMADA INN IN WILLIAMS ARIZONA TO CHECK IN. WAS TOLD THEY DID NOT HAVE RESERVATION THAT I BOOKED THRU WYNDHAM REWARDS. WAS TOLD TO CALL WYNDHAM AND TALK TO THEM. IN OTHER WORDS THEY PUT TO BALL IN MY COURT TO FIX. CALLED WYNDHAM AND THEY

CONFIRMED THE RESERVATION. THEN THEY SAID TO GO BACK TO RAMADA AND DEAL WITH THEM. I FELT

THAT WYNDHAM SHOULD CALL RAMADA TO CONFIRM RATHER THAN ME GO BACK AND ARGUE WITH

RAMADA. FINALLY, MY WIFE AND I DECIDED TO CALL OFF THE WEEKEND, WHICH, BY THE WAY WAS OUR

WEEKEND TO CELEBRATE MY WIFE'S BIRTHDAY. WE CANCELLED GOLF GAME FOR THE NEXT MORNING AND DROVE BACK TO HOME. THANKS TO EITHER RAMADA OR WYNDHAM FOR GREAT WEEKEND.

INCIDENTALLY, THIS WAS THE 21ST TIME WE HAVE BOOKED WITH WYNDHAM THIS YEAR!! FILED COMPLAINT WITH WYNDHAM BUT IT SEEMS THEY ARE IGNORING IT. HAVE SIGNED UP WITH CHOICE REWARDS AND WILL SEE HOW THEY DO.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wyndham Rewards Ramada Williams Room Booking.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Rewards program.

I didn't like: Lack of interest in my problem.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 19.